Golden Dragon Capital provides introductions to Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management (EPCM) services to junior resource companies who are seeking to obtain machinery, equipment, reagents from locally sourced manufacturers in China.
As part of its corporate advisory services we specifically coordinate with the third party on all design, procurement and construction work and ensure that the whole mining project is completed as required and in time. The engineering and construction contractor will carry out the detailed engineering design of the project, procure all the equipment and materials necessary, and then construct to deliver a functioning facility or asset to their clients.
There are many benefits with EPCM
- No hidden truths
- Rights and Responsibilities, contractually bound
- Pressure to deliver within scope, cost and time,
- Success or failure largely dependent on risks agreed in the contract at the outset of the project
- Highly competitive industry, priority no.1 to win tenders
- Project often non-negotiable (client)
- Contractor either agrees to take on and adhere to the risks or attempt to negotiate and shifts the risk, Opportunity for competitors to step in,
- Contractors finding the dividing line between opportunity and risk and identifying an agreement where the contract aims to allocate the risk to the party best able to manage it.
Why Choose China EPCM Providers?
China is home to numerous Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management service companies which supply turn-key services including project consultation, beneficiation experiment study, mining engineering design, equipment manufacture, installation and commissioning, personnel training and compliance of production and standards.
“Most things in life are made in China, and mining machinery is no different”
China EPCM companies have technologists who specialise in multiple fields including geology, mining survey, and mining.
Which are needed for manufacturing mining machinery, layout for road and transportation in plant area, mineral processing, smelting, civil engineering, water supply and drainage, tailings, industrial design, electricity, automation, communications, investment banking, technical economy, budget estimate, etc.
If you are interested in reaching out to an EPCM company in China, please feel free to contact me and click here